jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Goodbye, Meseta!




Hello all,
Well, the time has come to say goodbye to everyone that has made me smile here over the last five years. I know that it is not easy to say goodbye after being here all this time, there are many strings attached already since the first day I arrived to this school.
I wanna say that I have enjoyed my time here and I will miss all that this place represents. As with any special place it is the people who make it and it will be those I will miss the most. Also, of course, I will miss the kids, these Spanish kids who are so happy and hard working to learn my language. At first they have difficulties, but then they laugh, get funny faces. And when they get to sixth grade they are going to be able to chat with me as natives. Even though I am moving to new horizons in different directions, I will always carry these wonderful memories with me.
I would like to thanks for all the support I have recieved from all the school teams, infantil, first, second, and third cycles, and all the other subjects given, since I had the great opportunity to work with all of them at some point, I am glad I learned, and experienced the good passion that all of you put into your work as educators.
Finally but not least, I want to give special thanks to the Equipo Directivo, gracias very much for the great support and trust you gave me, You guys are an awesome team, a tree with good healthy roots will always see its leaves flourish y eso es el Meseta de Orcasitas.
I apologize for not mention anyone in particular, as it will take way too long, and my fingers are getting tired jejeje.

Thanks,
Miguel Mejia


Hola a todos,
Bueno, ha llegado el momento de decir adiós a todos los que me han hecho sonreír aquí en los últimos cinco años. Sé que no es fácil decir adiós, ¡se han creado muchos lazos desde el primer día que llegué a esta escuela!
Quiero decir que he disfrutado de mi tiempo aquí y voy a extrañar todo lo que este lugar representa. Es la gente la que hace especial cualquier lugar. Y es a la gente del Meseta a quien voy a echar mucho de menos. Sobre todo echaré de menos a los niños, esos niños españoles que se ven tan felices y que trabajan duro para hablar mi idioma. Al principio les cuesta, pero se ríen, ponen caras raras. Cuando llegan a sexto curso ya son capaces de tener una charla conmigo como americanos. Me llevaré estos recuerdos maravillosos vaya donde vaya.
Me gustaría agradecer todo el apoyo que he recibido de todos los equipos de la escuela, los ciclos de infantil, primer, segundo y tercero, y todos conlos que he tenido la gran oportunidad de trabajar en algún momento. Me alegro de haber aprendido y de haber experimentado la pasión que todos ponen en su trabajo como educadores.
Por último pero no menos importante, quiero dar las gracias especialmente al Equipo Directivo, gracias en gran medida por el gran apoyo y la confianza que me han dado. Sois un equipo impresionante, un árbol con raíces sanas que siempre verá sus hojas florecer. ESO ES EL MESETA DE ORCASITAS.
Pido disculpas por no mencionar a nadie en particular, ya que llevaría demasiado tiempo, y mis dedos se están cansando jejeje.

Muchas gracias

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario